Nov 1, 2010

Jimmy McMillan for President!


I represent The Rent is Too Damn High Party. People are working eight hours a day, 40 hours a week, some a third job. Women can't afford to take care of their children, feed their children breakfast, lunch and dinner. My main job is to provide a roof over your head, food on your table and money in your pocket. This is politics as usual playing the silly game. It is not going to happen to Rent Too Damn High Movement.

The people I'm here to represent can't afford to pay their rent. They're being laid off right now as I speak. They can't eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. Listen, someone's child's stomach just growled. Did you hear it? Got to listen like me. Let's talk about the issue. People can't afford to pay the rent, they're starving. The rent is too damn high.


As a karate expert, I will not talk about anyone up here. Because our children can't afford to live anywhere. Nowhere, there's nowhere to go, once again why?... You said it, the rent is too damn high.
The Rent Is Too Damn High Party feels if you wanna marry a shoe, I'll marry you.

No comments:

Post a Comment