Aug 30, 2013

Pippi Longstocking Has a Sex Tape?! Let's Play a Round of "Child Star Caught in a Scandal" Mad Libs

Eonline.com - The New(est) Adventures of Pippi Longstocking possibly includes having sex on camera!

Actress Tami Erin, who starred in the 1988 film version of the childhood classic, allegedly has a "hard-core sex tape" with an "unidentified penis" being shopped around, according to TMZ. Tami spoke out on TMZ Live to say she believes an ex-boyfriend is behind the sale.

"I think he's the biggest piece of s--t on the planet for doing this to me," she says, claiming she has no idea what the video contains but that, "this was private between he and I...It was not for the public."

"I'm fighting it. I wasn't raised that way," she replied when asked how much money it would take for her to release the tape herself. "It's never going to see the light of day."

No comments:

Post a Comment